THE 45 DAY COMMENT PERIOD HAS BEGUN!
The San Francisco Housing Authority will hold a Public Meeting and Public Hearing to present the 2022 Annual Plan (for fiscal year 2023).
The Public Meeting will be held on:
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Meeting ID: 816 9809 7847
The Public Hearing will be held on:
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Meeting ID: 867 2678 5720*
*The hearing location is subject to change due to the COVID endemic. The Notice and Agenda, along with up-to-date information on the location of the meeting (virtual/in person/hybrid), will be posted on May 20, 2022 at www.sfha.org under “Commission.”
The Annual Plan is a comprehensive guide to public housing agency policies, programs, operations, and strategies for meeting local housing needs and goals. The comment period is between April 4, 2022 through May 20, 2022 @ 3:00pm. The proposed plan is available at www.sfha.org. It is physically available at the San Francisco Housing Authority Administrative Offices located at 1815 Egbert Avenue, San Francisco, California 94124 by appointment only. All comments must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. Postal Services mail addressed to 1815 Egbert Avenue, San Francisco, California, 94124, with attention to “Legal Affairs & Policy” by May 20, 2022. Comments on the Annual Plan are welcome at the May 5, 2022 Public Meeting or the May 26, 2022 Public Hearing.
The Annual Plan documents are available below for review:
- Attachment I: Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan
- Attachment II: Audit
- Attachment III: HUD Form 50075-ST
- Attachment IV: HUD Form 50077-ST-HCV-HP
- Attachment V: HUD Form 50077-SL
- Attachment VI: Resident Advisory Board Comments
- Attachment VII: Rental Assistance Demonstration Comments and Certification
- Attachment VIII: Units with Approved Vacancies for Modernization
- Attachment IX: HUD Form 50075.1 and HUD Form 50075.2 (Capital Fund Program)